Aceite CBD Paradise
$699.00 – $3,799.00
$699.00 – $3,799.00
Do you have doubts about CBD?
The CBD (Cannabidiol) is 1 of 113 active compounds that can be found in the plant of the hemp.
CBD is a natural relaxant and has the characteristic of being a non-psychoactive compound (you will not feel “high"). By itself or in conjunction with other compounds, CBD has great benefits for the regulation and well-being of our body.
The oils CBD they provide safe and effective results, you can use them during the day or at night, this will depend on your lifestyle and needs.
With us you can be sure that the products that we take to your home meet the highest quality standards, approved by the FDA in the USA and with the certification Triple Lab Tested ™, which consists of 3 processes:
- In the first stage, it is verified that the hemp is free of pesticides, herbicides or chemical fertilizers.
- In the second stage, the concentration of all the already processed hemp is verified and it is again ensured that it does not contain fungi, bacteria, or any contaminating agent.
- In the third stage, the concentration of the final product is verified and those that do not meet the quality standards are discarded.
If you are new to CBD, we recommend you answer a short questionnaire , where you will know the most suitable dosage presentation for you.
Thanks to its origin natural and organic, CBD is a compound that adapts perfectly to the receptors that all mammals have, so it is safe to use it
CBD improves different aspects of your day to day, some of these are:
- Strengthens the immune system
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Accelerates muscle recovery
- Alleviate the pain
- It helps to have a better quality of sleep
- Helps prevent inflammation
- Improves well-being and quality of life.
And many more benefits!
CBD comes mostly from hemp, a plant of the same family of cannabis, with its only difference that it only produces CBD
CBD yes it is legal in Mexico.
SAs long as the CBD has its certifications granted by laboratories specialized in the analysis of cannabis. CBD in Mexico can be legally marketed, transported and consumed by anyone over 18 years of age.
There are definitely quality standards that only a laboratory can offer you, we do not doubt that the practices carried out by entrepreneurs and enthusiasts of the cannabis industry are irregular, however, We believe that everyone interested in CBD should have a safe, reliable and accessible option.
The use of CBD is limited to adults only, however, if you are looking to supplement your child's treatment with CBD, we recommend you consult with your pediatrician for him to recommend, authorize and guide the proper use of the product.
We do not recommend for any reason to substitute your treatment for CBD products.
What we do recommend is that you consult with your doctor about the possibility of supplementing your treatment with CBD.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the CBD substance is not addictive.
So far no case of CBD overdose has been reported.